Policy regarding handling of personal data
1) Pursuant to article 13 of the Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003, we would like to inform you that your data has been stored in the database of the data controller, “INTEREXPERT di Nataliya Zhelinska”; that you personal data will only be handled for the purpose of answering your questions, satisfying your requests and keeping you informed about topics of interest to you.
2) Personal data will be handled using manual and automatic systems, for the time strictly necessary for achieving the purposes for which the same data was collected and in observance of legal provisions. Personal data is handled according to the principles of transparency, legality and correctness. No data from the web service will be communicated or disclosed.
3) The personal data supplied by users who forward requests for services or information can be used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service requested or to provide the information requested and is communicated to third parties only if this is necessary and therefore limited to the services and information requested.
4) Pursuant to and in accordance with article 7 of the Leg. Decree 196/03 you may, at any time:
- know about whether personal data about you exists or not, and have communication in an intelligible format;
- be informed about the purposes and modes of handling and about the possible person responsible of subjects or categories of subjects to whom data can be communicated;
- obtain updating, adjustment and integration of the data;
- have your data cancelled, converted to an anonymous form or have it blocked;
- oppose the handling of data for legitimate reasons, notwithstanding the limits established by law.
The full text of art. 7 Leg. Decree 196/2003 regarding the interested party’s right can be viewed on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.